交直流敏感型剩余电流监视模块RCMB121-... for safe charging of electrical vehicles according to IEC 62752 for IC-CPD and IEC 60364-7-722 for Wall Boxes
- IEC 627582 and UL 2231 version available
- Frequency range DC to 2 kHz
- Full load current up to 80 A r.m.s. (1-phase) or 3 x 32 A r.m.s. (3-phase)
- Switching output for DC 6 mA/30 mA r.m.s., 5 mA r.m.s./20 mA r.m.s. or DC 6 mA/20 mA r.m.s.
- Error output (Integrated self-monitoring and test functions)
- Measurement resolution 0.2 mA
- Variants with feed through opening or with integrated primary conductors
- Residual current range 0…300 mA
- Robust mechanical design suitable for IC-CPD environmental requirements (e. g. drop test)
- Widely usable in harsh electronic environments (e.g. resistant to external fields)
- Total system cost significantly reduced compared to RCD type B
AC/DC sensitive residual current monitoring module RCMB121 for safe charging of electrical vehicles according to BS7671:2018,722.531.2.101 and IEC 62752 Suitable for use in wall boxes, charge stations and other electric vehicle charge points.
|Version||Type VAC||Type Bender||Art. No.|
|AC 30 mA/DC 6 mA||T60404-N4641-X900||RCMB121-1||B94042490|
|5 mA r.m.s./20 mA||r.m.s. T60404-N4641-X901||RCMB121-2||B94042491|